- Principal investigators or co-principal investigators of externally-funded projects that are relevant to the areas of Neuroinflammation/Cardiometabolic research
- Investigators with broadly applicable Neuroinflammation/Cardiometabolic research portfolios not yet externally funded, but working towards that end
- Investigators who bring specialized skills or shared core resources for collaborative research
- Faculty or staff who do not meet the above criteria but are actively engaged in Neuroinflammation/Cardiometabolic research.
- Faculty based at other institutions who may or may not have a joint appointment at Georgia State University.
- Work with other members of the Center for Neuroinflammation and Cardiometabolic Diseases to develop and participate in research, education and training programs
- Acknowledge Center membership in publications and presentations
- Notify the Center of Neuroinflammation/Cardiometabolic research-related intramural proposals and/or extramural grant applications in which the member is or plans to be involved
- Obtain approval prior to use of Center resources
- Scientific collaboration with other investigators who work in Neuroinflammation/Cardiometabolic research
- Pilot/seed grants available through the Center
- Administrative support for submission of grants
- Retreats, seminars, grant workshops and other activities
- Priority access to and/or access to subsidized fees for use of Georgia State facilities and services
The Center’s Executive Committee will perform yearly reviews of existing membership to ensure continued involvement in the areas defined by the membership criteria.